Electronic Technology DIPLOMA Program
Are you interested in learning what makes electronic and computerized gadgets work? Do you enjoy taking apart and repairing electronic devices?
If you answered yes, consider earning your college diploma in Electronic Technology – a hands-on Electronic Technology training focused on digital electronics systems, computer hardware, cables and wiring, electrical systems, and mechanical components.
- Study the basics of integrated circuits, microprocessors, computer technology, and home electronics
- Gain real world experience working hands-on with test equipment in a lab setting
- Train with industry experienced instructors in a small class environment
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
- Computer Service Technician
- Electronic Laboratory Technician
- Installation Technician